Welcome to All Seasons Guest House in Windermere
At All Seasons we welcome guests into our home so they can come and enjoy the beauty of The Lake District. We are here to accommodate all guests that stay and help in any way we can to make everybody's experience as relaxing and comfortable as possible in England's most stunning destination.
All Seasons Guest House and All Seasons Rest are two small traditional stone built houses next door to each other, ideally located in the heart of Windermere village just 200 yards from the train & bus station and short walk to the Lake and Bowness-on-Windermere, making it easy to explore all the highlights the Lake District has to offer.
- Breakfast- This is not included in the price shown, it must be added as an additional if you wish to enjoy a breakfast in the morning. Served 8.45am - 9.30am you get a choice of a continental and a cooked English Lakes Breakfast to start to the day.
- Free WIFI throughout the property
- All Rooms have TV, DVD and Hairdryers with complementary toiletries and refreshment tray
- No Parking (please see website for parking options)
- Check in is from 2pm - 7pm, out of hours check in will incur an addition £20 charge unless pre booked before arrival
- Free Use of Choices Gym, Pool and Spa in Troutbeck Minimum of 2 night stay to use these facilities
These Bedrooms are Not pet friendly
Our rooms consist of cosy Doubles, King size or Family rooms we have something for everyone. Not all are en-suite so if you require this please make sure you contact us direct this is clearly marked in our room descriptions. All rooms have crisp linen and lovely fluffy towels which makes for a comfy break.
All Seasons Rest Is our budget accommodation that offers a later checkout and pet friendly rooms. Please click on the link below or visit www.allseasonsrest.co.uk
We welcome guests from all over the world and genuinely love meeting people from all walks of life. whether your on a family break, couple or on business and wish to experience the adventurous outdoors, or for those who simply want to kick back and relax our Accommodation is the perfect base for your stay
There is also a wide variety of information on the local area, including walks in the Lake District as well as books and magazines.
"Had a really great time staying here, owners are really lovely people, rooms are really comfortable and immaculate.Breakfast is to die for!Will be back soon.Thank you so much.Tony &Rachel ????"
Tony W - 2019-10-26
"Second time we have stayed here and it was again lovely.Michelle and Chris are great and nothing is too much trouble.We will definitely stay here again "
Marcia O - 2019-09-24